Mpointmart Trading Co., Ltd. a company validly organized and existing under the laws of the Lao PDR, whose principal office is at Kaysone Phomvihany Avenue, Ban Phakhao, Xaythany District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Mpoint Mart a broad expansion of free market and growth of the South East Asian economy are marked as the key driving forces to make M-Point Mart the first hi-tech network branch conveniences stores network in Laos. The stores operates in many significant urban and residential areas which close to the center of Vientiane Capital. We help the community meet everyday needs by providing a range of high quality products. It is fast, easy and an inexpensive way of shopping with a wide range of products available daily for all your family members.
Currently our business is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to help support the transformation of our Mpoint Mart’s supply chain. You will be responsible for supporting the capital spend within our network, as well as partnering with senior leadership to build business cases for future transformation efforts. The ideal finance manager is results oriented, has excellent attention to detail, and is committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. You love working with data and spreadsheets, but also love to work with people to solve complex business problems.
1. Accounting and Finance Manager x 1 positions
Responsibilities (General Summary):
Responsible to manage day to day operation of Account and Finance team to ensure daily operations in related to the Supply Chain Business are performed completely, accurately and timely. By planning and developing the Account and Finance team for performance efficiency and effectiveness. To Review financial data, also preparation of making data adjustment and preparing supporting data to external auditor.
- Daily and Monthly Bank reconciliation – To ensure that collection file is properly completed in a timely, to check and prepare bank statement, provide necessary journal entries such as Transfer funds, Cheque intransit, Interest expense and Interest income.
- Monitoring day-to-day bank balance, provide payment/receive detail, estimated bank balance and give the information to concerned such as CFO for prepare a loan from the bank.
- Daily GL reconciliation - To ensure an accurately and completely data on WMS and POS System before post GL to SAP B1 system.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Monthly closing – prepare analysis of accounts and provide accrual general expense.
- Monthly reconciliation such as Bank, Selling VAT, Interest income, Interest expense and accrual other expense.
- Partner with senior management and other leaders to understand and model financial impact of potential changes to the Supply Chain network.
- Proactively make recommendations for improvements to existing processes to help drive more efficient and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide insightful and creative analysis and recommendations through data-driven influence, communication, and storytelling.
- Monthly closing selling Vat and report to TAX department.
- Resolve and advice for any matters regarding Supply Chain issue.
- To prepare and control the document for supporting external auditor i.e. Bank reconciliation.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related.
- At least 5 years experiences in Accounting & Finance Department or related fields.
- Good command in English skills and computer literacy in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Strong Financial Applications understanding and skill.
- Strong analytical, enthusiastic, details oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Experience managing projects and outcomes through KPIs and scorecards.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate a passion for partnering with the business to provide analysis for making data driven decisions.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Employee Allowance, etc.
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: ອີເມລນີ້ຈະຖືກປ້ອງກັນຈາກສະແປມບອດ ແຕ່ທ່ານຕ້ອງເປີດການໃຊ້ງານຈາວາດຄິບກ່ອນ ; ອີເມລນີ້ຈະຖືກປ້ອງກັນຈາກສະແປມບອດ ແຕ່ທ່ານຕ້ອງເປີດການໃຊ້ງານຈາວາດຄິບກ່ອນ or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at:
MPOINTMART TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Kaysone Phomvihane Avenue, Ban Phakhao, Unit -17, P.O.Box 9096, Xaythany District, Vientiane Capital 01170, Lao PDR.
Phone: +856-21-720525, Fax: +856-21-720524
Call Center: 1401 or +856-20-5552 9292